1) (use the dishonesty in everyday life and its policy file to answer question 2&3)
question 1: If you volunteered for Pickett’s experiments, which would you hope to be selected into? WHY? Would knowing the results before hand change your participation? Alternatively, how would you alter any of these experiments?
question 2: What is the relationship between the use of “self-deception” and the common practice of “rationalizing” a past decision. Also, is rationalizing an indication of “rational behavior” in the mainstream sense?
question 3: How can society “shift the activation threshold for internal rewards?” Don’t give a summary of what’s in the readings – give examples that might work in the real world. Even better if the examples involve criminal behavior.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given