Discussion Question 1
Using the Internet, research the causes of coronary artery disease. On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- State the chemical composition of the sterol present in high levels in most people who belong to the high-risk group.
- Distinguish between the ‘good’ and ‘bad’ forms of this sterol.
- Explain the function of the good form of this sterol in the body.
- List four different foods that are sources of the bad form.
Discussion Question 2
If glucose levels of a patient are high, respond to the following:
- State the results that a Benedict’s test would indicate (specify the solution color).
- State the composition and the properties of the ketohexose derived from fruit jam.
- Describe the manner in which ketohexose acts as a reducing sugar in the test.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given