Assume the role of a claims process manager in a primary care medical office. An existing patient comes in to be seen for a knee injury sustained over the weekend playing football with children. A full physical exam is done, and three x-rays are taken. The patient is provided with a referral to orthopedics, as well as two prescriptions for an anti-inflammatory and a pain medication. The patient is also provided an ACE elastic wrap in the office and shown how to properly use compression wrap on the injured area.
- List the steps of the patient claim process from the conclusion of the appointment through the MCO payment.
- For each step, provide the following:
- A brief description of what is happening in each step of the process.
- Estimated time for completion of each step.
- Responsible parties and others involved in each step.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given