Write an essay (650-1300 words) on one of the following prompts. Make sure that you show your engagement with the Risch book. When citing Risch or another course reading, just put the author’s last name and page number in parenthesis. Whichever prompt you select, you should articulate a thesis statement that answers a key question in the prompt and support your thesis with evidence from the assigned reading.
1) How did a Ukrainian national identity develop in relation to Russian national identity, on the one hand, and a broader Soviet identity, on the other, in Lviv? To what extent was the national consciousness of western Ukrainians distinct from that of other Ukrainians? In your essay, try to consider changes from the late 1940s to the 1980s, and make sure to discuss some specific episodes or examples.
2) To what extent should we see the youth cultures of late Soviet Lviv as an expression of political resistance? Along with answering the question, your essay should describe some aspects of western Ukrainian youth cultures and evaluate the respective roles of Ukrainian national traditions, Western influences, and Soviet values and structures in their formation.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given