Choose three of the following questions and compose an answer in essay form. Be sure your answer is well organized and carefully written. Be specific in your references to the plays. Since all of the questions call for you to use three of the seven plays, be sure that you include at least five plays in answering the questions, i.e. do not use the same three plays for all of the questions.
Reminder: Plays covered this term: Oedipus, Hamlet, A Doll’s House, Trifles, Death of a Salesman, Fences, Angels in America.
- Using three of the plays covered this term, discuss the problem of reality and illusion. In what ways is the search for truth central to the conflict? What obstacles do the characters encounter in their search? Do they arrive at the truth and, if so, how?
- Many of the plays covered this term have focused on the conflict between fathers and sons. Using three of the plays covered this term, consider the relationship between mothers and children. What, if any, conflicts exist? Are those conflicts different than those experienced by fathers and sons? Be specific in referring to the plays.
- Using three of the plays covered this term, discuss the role of the individual in society. What conflicts exist between the central character and the world he or she inhabits? Are the conflicts resolved? If so, how?
- There are obvious differences in reading a play as opposed to watching it. One is the loss of visual clues presented by the staging or our sense of the setting. Using three of the plays covered this term, describe at least one recurrent image in each play and indicate the importance of that image.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given