In Plato’s Apology, Socrates claims that his activity of interrogating individuals is crucial to a healthy city. Do you think that his encounter with Euthyphro supports Socrates’ assertion that he is contributing to a healthy city?
(Necessary Components in the paper)
1. An introductory paragraph in which you state the following:
In this paper, I will argue that Socrates’ behavior in the Euthyphro does/does not
support Socrates’ claim that his activity contributes to a healthy city because….
2. A description of how Socrates presents his activity in the Apology. This part should have at least three quotations from the text.
3. A description of Socrates’ activity in the Euthyphro. This part should also have at least three quotations from the text.
4. An argument for why Socrates’ activity in the Euthyphro either supports or weakens Socrates’ claims about his activity in the Apology. Be sure to discuss whether there is any evidence that Socrates has a positive effect on Euthyphro. This part should be at least one page in length.
Your paper will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Writing and presentation. (E.g. does the paper follow the correct format?)
- Accurate portrayal of arguments and motivations. (E.g. Does it state what Socrates believes? How he argues for it? Why he believes it?)
- Use of text to support your portrayal of motivations and arguments. (E.g. Your paper should quote the text.)
- Critical examination of arguments/issues/motivations. (E.g. is your paper more than a mere summary of the text?)
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given