Look at a high profile case that involved local law enforcement and the intelligence community. Some choices you might want to look at include
– the Boston Marathon Bombing in April 2013,
– the Ft. Hood shootings in November 2009,
-the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington,
-the foiled Najibullah Zazi’s plot to bomb the New York subways
(No information seems to have been shared with local LE), or another case of your choosing. Indicate which case you are looking at, and provide a link to the story if needed.
- Summarize the important points of the case, including when the IC seemed to have information that could have been Identify, 3 reasons that the IC failed to share information. Indicate whether each is an admission of the IC, a charge made shared, and which agency had the information.
- by the LE community (or another non-LE part of government), or a justified opinion on your part.
- From the perspective of the LE community, rebut the 3 reasons, and summarize how local LE could have re-positioned its efforts to stop the attack.
- Evaluate whether repositioning LE assets as a result of information sharing would have impacted the final outcome, and whether it would have been better to share information.
- Properly cite your quotations that you use to support your statements.
Assignments should be at least three pages double-spaced, not counting the cover or reference page. Paper format: (a) Cover page, (b) Header, (c) Body.
- Relevance—All content is connected to the question.
- Precision—Specific question is addressed. Statements, facts, and statistics are specific and accurate.
- Depth of discussion—Present and integrate points that lead to deeper issues.
- Breadth—Multiple perspectives and references, multiple issues/factors considered.
- Evidence—Points are well-supported with facts, statistics and references.
- Logic—Presented discussion makes sense; conclusions are logically supported by premises, statements, or factual information.
- Clarity—Writing is concise, understandable, and contains sufficient detail or examples.
- Objectivity—Avoids use of first person and subjective bias.
- References—Sources are listed at the end of the paper (APA style preferred).
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given