INTELLIGENCE ISSUES IN BORDER SECURITY, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, AND NARCOTICS TRAFFICKING Assignment Overview
Border Security, human trafficking, and narcotics trafficking are three non-traditional threats now facing the nation. None has clear cut solutions, or clear cut rules for combating them or collecting intelligence about them. Moreover, the dominant worldview of “borders” sees borders mainly in military terms—something that the United States has been largely able to avoid due to its placement on the globe. As a consequence, it is deeply ingrained in the U.S. conscience and in the U.S. Constitution that the military is not usually the appropriate organization to defend the U.S. borders. Is it time for that to change?
1. Explain which threat—physical border security, human trafficking, or narcotics trafficking—is the most important to the nation at this time.
2. Explain how the other two threats—as well as one not listed here (you have to find one, or use one that you have discussed in previous assignments) impact the way in which we collect intelligence and combat the threats.
3. Explain how counterintelligence efforts might play a role in combating the threat. 4
. Identify which 2 INTs are most appropriate for collecting information against the threat, and the limitations of both that will provide gaps that the opposing side can exploit.
5. Properly cite all quotations that is used to support your statements.
Assignments should be at least three pages double-spaced, not counting the cover or reference page. Paper format: (a) Cover page, (b) Header, (c) Body.
• Relevance—All content is connected to the question.
• Precision—Specific question is addressed. Statements, facts, and statistics are specific and accurate.
• Depth of discussion—Present and integrate points that lead to deeper issues.
• Breadth—Multiple perspectives and references, multiple issues/factors considered.
• Evidence—Points are well-supported with facts, statistics and references.
• Logic—Presented discussion makes sense; conclusions are logically supported by premises, statements, or factual information
• Clarity—Writing is concise, understandable, and contains sufficient detail or examples.
• Objectivity—Avoids use of first person and subjective bias.
• References—Sources are listed at the end of the paper (APA style preferred).
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given