Learning Goal: I’m working on a management report and need guidance to help me learn.
Investing in people can be expensive, but it can be argued it is less expensive than having a higher employee turnover.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has placed a significant strain on many employees in the healthcare industry, with burnout and potentially PTSD becoming major issues going forward.
Write a paper that addresses:
- The financial issues relating to both retaining staff and those associated with recruiting and training new staff when there is high staff turnover.
- The non-financial costs associate with losing personnel who have many years of experience working in this institution.
- Recommendations as to what an institution should do to avoid such problems.
- The benefits associated with adopting those recommendations.
the paper should meet the following structural requirements
- five pages in length, not including the cover sheet and reference page.
- Formatted according to APA 7th edition
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of five scholarly articles. T