Submission format The submission is in the form of a Brief (Part A) and a Project Portfolio (Part B) compiled from the evidence produced that include the following. Part A: A Brief that should make use of headings, sub-sections and columns and appropriate business- related images and illustrations. This format offers the opportunity to present academic and theoretical information in a practical, contextualized and creatively written way. The recommended word limit for the Brief is 1,000–1,500 words, although you will not be penalized for going under or exceeding the total word limit. All work must be supported with research and referenced correctly using the Harvard referencing system. You will need to provide a bibliography using the Harvard referencing system. Inaccurate use of referencing may lead to issues of plagiarism if not applied correctly. https://articlewritingcafe.com/
Part B: You will also submit a Project Portfolio that should include financial statements and budget on Excel spreadsheets, evaluation report and an advisory report (raw data will be supplied by your line manager, see appendix). You will insert your spreadsheet into the portfolio. The recommended word limit for the portfolio is 2,500–3000 words, although you will not be penalized for going under or exceeding the total word limit. Referencing for both submissions should use the Harvard system. Task 1 Brief: The working title you have been given for the Brief is ‘The role of accounting in an organization’. The Brief must be prepared in an engaging and practical way, covering relevant academic theory, making use of, for example, headings, images and illustrations. Your Brief should include the following aspects: https://articlewritingcafe.com/
1. Examine the purpose of the accounting function within an organization and assess ( Offer a reasoned judgement of the standard/quality of a situation or a skill informed by relevant facts. ) the function from the context of regulatory & ethical constraints.
2. Evaluate ( Work draws on varied information, themes or concepts to consider aspects, such as: ? strengths or weaknesses ? advantages or disadvantages ? alternative actions ? relevance or significance. Students’ inquiries should lead to a supported judgement showing relationshipto its context. This will often be in a conclusion. Evidence will often be written but could be through presentation or activity. ) the context and purpose of the accounting function in meeting organisational, stakeholder and societal needs and expectations https://articlewritingcafe.com/
3. A critical evaluation ( Make a judgement taking into account different factors and using available knowledge/experience/evidence where the judgement is supported in depth ) of the role and purpose of the accounting function in informing decision making to meet organizational, stakeholder and societal needs & expectations
• List out the accounting functions and then explain them. six functions of accounting include the systematic recording of data, tracking, storing, analyzing, summarizing, and reporting an entity’s financial transactions.
• Purpose of accounting in any business are: systematically record transactions, sort and analyzing them, prepare financial statements, assessing the financial position, and aid in decision making with financial data and information about the business.(explain and expand each one of them ) https://articlewritingcafe.com/
• International Accounting Standard (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) are the same. Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). corporate governance (CG) framework and how accountants function as one of the key players in the practices. An thriving area of corporate social responsibility (CSR). – Explain (To give an account of the purposes or reasons ) and expand these in context to organizational, stakeholder and societal needs & expectations Task 2 Project Portfolio: The Project assigned to you must be a compilation of a Portfolio that includes the following: Attention all the calculation has been done in the class with the doctor You will find them attached as ( Task 2 Project Portfolio for client 1,2,3,4,5 ) and excel Financial statements -3
Part A: Financial Statements for Client 1, 2 and 3: Your line manager has provided you trial balances for 3 of its clients (see appendix), you must: · Prepare basic financial statements including appropriate adjustments from the trial balances provided by your line manager (see appendix) for 3 of your clients (the sole proprietorship- Al Jabor Trading, partnership- Sultan & Abdullah Partners WLL Qatar and not for profit organization- Afif Charity, Qatar) to meet the accounting principles, conventions and standards. https://articlewritingcafe.com/
• Attach the template Part B: Evaluation Report for Client 4: Inditex one of the International client would like to assess its performance for the year 2020 to understand the impact pre and post Covid 19. Your line manager has provided you with the financial statements for 2019 and 2020 (see appendix). From the financial statements you must: · Calculate financial ratios (profitability, liquidity, efficiency and gearing ratios) for the two consecutive years and compare ( Identify the main factors relating to two or more items/situations or aspects of a subject that is extended to explain the similarities, differences, advantages and disadvantages.This is used to show depth of knowledge through selection of characteristics.) them .
• Attach calculations
• . Critically evaluate ( Make a judgement taking into account different factors and using available knowledge/experience/evidence where the judgement is supported in depth ) the financial statements using financial ratios to assess ( Offer a reasoned judgement of the standard/quality of a situation or a skill informed by relevant facts. ) the organizational performance of your client and make justified ( Students give reasons or evidence to: . support an opinion . prove something is right or reasonable. ) conclusions. https://articlewritingcafe.com/
• Compare ( Identify the main factors relating to two or more items/situations or aspects of a subject that is extended to explain the similarities, differences, advantages and disadvantages.This is used to show depth of knowledge through selection of characteristics.) the two years ratios by making comments on change from one year to another
• Make comments on each of the ratios calculated and how it is effecting the company’s financial health. Make comments on the company’s performance .
• Make recommendations to the company https://articlewritingcafe.com/
Part C: Budget and Advisory Report for Client 5: One of your local clients Qatar Trading WLL is facing financial challenges due to non-adaptation of budgetary controls. Your line manager has asked you to include a cash budget and an advisory to the client. You must include: · A cash budget from the given data (see appendix) using a spreadsheet
• Attach the template
• Discuss ( Consider different aspects of a theme or topic, how they interrelate, and the extent to which they are important. ) the benefits and limitations of budgets and budgetary planning & control for your client.
• Identifying ( Indicate the main features or purpose of something by recognising it and/or being able to discern and understand facts or qualities.) the corrective actions to ensure effective & efficient deployment of resources and how it impacts organizational decision making. Justify to your client the necessity of budgetary controls.
• Explain (To give an account of the purposes or reasons ) what budgets are , mention kinds of budgets . List out the benefits of budgets and budgetary planning https://articlewritingcafe.com/
• List out the limitations of budgets and budgetary planning
• Contextualise it to Qatar Trading
• Explain (To give an account of the purposes or reasons ) how budgeting is an effective tool for utilisation of resources available with the company and
• Justify ( Students give reasons or evidence to: . support an opinion . prove something is right or reasonable. ) by giving examples of companies using budgetary control
• Explain (To give an account of the purposes or reasons ) how budgeting helps decision making Recommended Resources Please note that the resources listed are examples for you to use as a starting point in your research – the list is not definitive Weblinks Accounting Coach courses. https://articlewritingcafe.com/
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given