No Copy and Paste Policy: You may not for this class copy and paste in any content to your papers except for the questions or tasks assigned from the instructions you are given. You are required to take the information you find and put it in your own words and then cite your source.
Sugar Estates is a national estate planning firm with 2,500 employees in eight states. The firm is devising a new employee handbook for talent acquisition. As a first-year human resource specialist at Sure Estates estate planning firm, your boss (Son Ray) has asked you to create 2 sections:
· The Company Policy regarding Employee Recruitment
· The Company Policy regarding Employee Development and Separation
Formulate these policies in a single document, reflecting an understanding of course materials and credible outside research.
Include and cite applicable laws for each topic as the basis for the policy. You may use federal, state, or case law as the foundation for your work. The following is a list of topics you may want to consider in your policies:
· Definition of talent acquisition
· Talent acquisition versus recruiting: what's the main difference between the two?
· Talent acquisition strategies such as boosting your brand, tips to attract candidates, and succession planning
· Best practices for talent acquisition
· The talent acquisition process in the organization, including strategies for sourcing and lead generation, interviewing and shortlisting of candidates, checking references, hiring, onboarding, and other related topics
· Employee development policies, including company processes for developing skills and competencies of employees
· Employee termination and separation policy
Note: Do not cut and paste an existing policy.
Create your own 1000 word policy, using APA format for the cover page and references. Both policies should be included in a single document with subheadings to delineate “Employee Recruitment” and “Employee Development.”