Learning Goal: I’m working on a ethnic studies multi-part question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
First: Watch, Read, and Respond: Behind the Activists: Self Evident
Watch the film:
Read the article: (no podcast)
Second: Respond in 2-3 sentences for each question. See directions for each question.
1. Name the main speakers in the film and what their background is.
2. In general, how are these people feeling and what drew them to activism? [Both film and article]
3. List some of the recent tragedies that have led to this response. [Both film and article]
4. Have you ever been drawn to activism and why? If not, why? [your opinion]
5. How do you feel about divisions in our country today? [your opinion]