IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 05/19/23 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, examine the reading. You will find that while Healthy People 2020 achieved many great works, nearly 50% of the 2020 objectives remain for . Now, consider the following checkpoints:
- Check the current state of public health prevention efforts and health care in the United States. Do you believe that then-Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump used many of the suggestions?
- Examine the less than 50% of trackable objectives improved or met or exceeded section. What organizations can you identify in your community, county, or state that have programs addressing these issues?
- Highlight two health programs in your state and a credible source for each that discusses its growth and impact on the community. These credible sources are sometimes referred to as Annual Reports.
- Check again at the list of less than 50% of trackable objectives improved or met or exceeded. Which two would be the most challenging to establish a program? Explain why. Use your personal and professional background and at least one credible source to support your belief.
In your discussion:
- Compare and Contrast U.S. Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump in relation to public health support efforts.
- How much did each give to public health prevention during their presidential terms? Account for the fact that President Obama had two terms. Refer page 14 and Figure 4-5 in Public Health: What It Is and How It Works.
- Describe at least one public health program that received support from President Obama and President Trump.
- Hypothesize why these programs may have been chosen for support over other prevention programs.
- Highlight two programs in your state addressing the less than 50% of trackable objectives improved or met or exceeded from Healthy People 2020.
- Explain two less than 50% of trackable objectives improved or met or exceeded programs that you believe would be the most challenging to implement in your state and why.