Complete Review Questions 1, 6, 7, 12, and 16 in Chapter 7 of the textbook.
1. Types of Credit. Explain the three types of credit. Under what conditions might a consumer find each type useful?
6. Credit Bureaus. Name the three major credit bureaus. How do they score your credit rating? Will all three major credit bureaus always produce the same credit score?
7. Credit Report. What are the six major areas of information that may be included on your credit report?
12. Identity Theft. What constitutes identity theft?
16. Identity Theft. Can identity theft occur through legitimate access to your personal information? Explain.