. This summative assessment covers the following:
1) Evaluate historical and contemporary approaches, policy and models of patient engagement in health and care settings, critically reviewing issues including tokenism, meaningfulness and parity of involvement.
2) Critically review their own specialty in relation to PCPI approaches, values and practices.
3) Examine approaches to co-production in patient care, analyzing enablers and barriers to embedding these in practice.
4) Critically examine models of engagement of service users in the education of practitioners, including programmed design, delivery, assessment and evaluation.
5) Examine policy, approaches and evidence in relation to patient involvement in research and service improvement in order to inform Change in practicee