Learning Goal: I’m working on a java question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Create a Java application that prints out Hello, World!
- Create a new Java Project.
- In Eclipse, go to File -> New -> Java Project
- Name the project HelloWorldApplication.
- In the Package Explorer, dropdown the HelloWorldApplication folder.
- Right click on the folder that says src.
- Hover over New then select Package.
- Name the package edu.eiu.
- Right click your newly created package.
- Hover over New then select Class.
- Name the class HelloWorld
- Double click your newly created class file to open the code.
- At the top of the class file, put a line comment with your name.
- Create the main method.
- Use System.out.println method to print out Hello, World!.
- Take a screenshot of the files code and output, put it in a Word document