Personas are fun to create but behind the fun needs to be real data! In order to create a persona, you need to interview at least 5 potential customers for your venture idea that you believe are somewhat similar. Each interview can be as short as 10 minutes, but you need to find out the following:
- Whats a typical day like for them?
- What do they do for work (or school)?
- Age, gender, and other relevant demographics
- How do they shop?
- What are their goals and challenges?
- How do they stay connected?
- What is their social life like?
- How do they spend their free time?
*The questions can change based on the nature of your idea. From your 5 interviews, create a persona (see lecture page for examples) with a picture and name.