The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate synthesis of learning. To demonstrate synthesis of learning students should summarize and interact with this chapters reading material in the following areas: (What should students write?)
- Discuss the theological, social and cultural dimensions of issues raised in class lecture
- Identify and describe the salient features of the assigned reading, and provide a personal response.
- Colloquy: Gathering for discussion of theological questions
- Do you agree or disagree with the following: Religious relativism is false. To say, “there is no objective truth about religions” is to make an objective truth claim about religion.
- All truth is God’s truth-whether in the Christian faith or out of the Christian faith.
- Don’t get mad at Christians if they say that Jesus is the only way. They are interpreting Jesus’ authoritative claims quite plainly and accurately.