Learning Goal: I’m working on a marketing project and need support to help me learn.
I want to solve the second and third part except the first part is complete I’m working on a internet marketing project and need support to help me learn.
No plagiarism please
Part 2, around (1000) words: Due week 12 on 8/6/2023. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 7, 8, 9 &10) For legal reasons, you will not actually create business profiles and launch a campaign on different platforms. You will merely write the proposed plan and the expected results and accumulated costs, using real facts from the chosen used platforms. So, do the proper research and choose wisely..
Create a campaign for your company to launch, starting January 2021 till December, that will be active for 12 months. Marketing budget: SR 450,000 to spend on digital advertising media over the next 12 months. The budget also includes up to SR 340,500 for advertising creative and content development, and for the company to manage the program.
End of Part 2!
Part 3 Presentation due week 12- 8/6/2023.
Make a power-point presentation of your project work of part 1&2 and present in a group (All team members must participate) . There must be a minimum of 10 slides in the presentation with a good background design, readable font size, and style with an appropriate color.
Presentation must have the following format:
- Slide1: Cover Page includes (Group members name and ID, course title, course code, academic year and semester,CRN number, instructor name and Title of the Project).
- Slide 2: Micro-Environment analysis.
- Slide 3: Macro-Environment analysis.
- Slide 4: Digital marketing strategy.
- Slide 5: Marketing mix.
- Slide 6: Relationship marketing.
- Slide 7&8&9: Marketing campaign.
- Slide 10: Conclusion.
- Slide 11: References.
Guidelines for the Presentation:
- There must be 11 slides in the presentation.
- Each group will have 10 minitues to present and 2 minitues for Q&A.
- All group members should participate in presenting infront of the class.
- The slides should have a clear background design, readable font size and style with appropriate color.
- The power-point presentation must answer all the above parts.
- Make sure to include the cover page in the first slide.
- Work with the same group members
- Ensure that you follow the APA style in your references.
- The minimum number of required references is 5 references using APA style.
- Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of presentation. Structure includes these elements presentation style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes and referencing.
- Your file should be saved as a PowerPoint file and submit it to the Blackboard no later than June 8th2023.
End of Part 3!
Important instructions and Notes
Due week 9 20/5/2023
Due week 12 8/6/2023
Due week 12 8/6/2023
- This is a group work.
- You will submit online through blackboard.
- A cover page is required for each submission, one mark will be deducted if there is no cover page.
- The submitted document needs to be structured as follow: a cover page, assignments requirements, then your answers. without these instructions.
- The assignments parts will be each submitted on a different date. However, part 2 needs to contain part one.
- The reference list, a minimum number of 10 references and citations is required, and you must use APA referencing style.
- Quotations must be cited to its resources.
- The paper styles:
- The format of the paper needs to be introduction, main body and conclusion.
- Your work needs to be consistent in terms of style, tone and appearance.
- Font size: 12.
- Font type: Times New Roman,
- Page are numbered.
- 1.5 spacing between lines and paragraphs.
- Left alignment.
- Entire project word count, around 2500 words.
- You must check the spelling and grammar mistakes before submitting the assignment. You can ask someone to proofread your work or use online tools.
- Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements: paper style, free of spelling and grammar errors.
- In case of any questions, please refer to your instructor.
Best of Luck!!