This is the federal commission rule paper, please answer the question follow please.1
. A funeral director is required to make Truth in lending disclosures to a family if he or she does what two acts?
2. If a consumer extends credit more than ____ times during the preceding year; he or she will be considered a creditor for this year.
3. What happens when a funeral director imposes a finance charge?
4. What is wrong with a newspaper advertisement that only states “buy a funeral service with casket for $120. per month”?
5. Does the funeral director have to provide a new set of Truth in Lending disclosures if the face amount is refinanced?
6. Must new Truth in Lending disclosures have to be made if the annual percentage rate is lower than in the original contract?
7. What is ‘the dollar amount that credit will cost the consumer’?
8.What happens if a funeral director doesn’t properly disclaim warranties on merchandise?
9. Name some of the items in which a funeral director cannot take a security interest:
10. When a consumer co-signs a note of debt, how much of the debt is the co-signer responsible?