I CHOOSE ADOLESCENTS!!!!
- Choose a population of interest to you.
- Choose a presenting problem (depression, family conflict, homelessness, etc.) related to the population of interest.
- Conduct a literature review focused on the presenting problem within the population of interest.
By Day 7
Submit an 8- to 10-page scholarly paper supported with a minimum of six peer-reviewed articles as references. In the paper, you should:
- Briefly describe the population and presenting problem you are focusing on for this assignment.
- Provide a review of the articles you reviewed from this project and explain what you learned from conducting this research.
- Briefly describe at least 2 evidence-based interventions currently used for your chosen population when addressing this particular problem. Provide supporting references when explaining the evidence behind the interventions.
- Explain which of these interventions you might choose to use and why.
- Consider client values and your clinical expertise and how those might affect your decision of which intervention to use.
- Describe how you might apply the specific skills and techniques of the chosen intervention.
- Briefly explain how you could measure the outcomes of this intervention.
- Explain any cultural considerations that you need to take into account when working with this population or the particular presenting problem.
- Discuss how the Code of Ethics applies when working with this particular presenting problem and population.
- Explain how you would apply a trauma-informed lens when working with this population.
Support your Final Project with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.