Your assignment is to provide a seven page paper about and its relationship to remote sensing. Navigate to the web address to learn more.
This assignment will assess your understanding of how remote sensing is used in GIS as well as your ability to write and format a graduate-level paper in accordance with the syllabus and the following guidelines. The goal is to expose you to the online library resources and to provide you feedback prior to the research paper submission in the next couple of weeks.
Assignments will be graded against the elements listed in the . All written submissions must:
- Be typewritten in double-spaced format submitted inside the electronic classroom (unless classroom access is not possible and other arrangements have been approved by the professor).
- Be a minimum of 7 pages of narrative in length (filling space with illustrations, lists, charts, etc. will not count toward the minimum length).
- Be Arial or Times New Roman (11 or 12-point) font.
- Be formatted with page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations and online submission variances.
- Use endnotes.
- Contain a title page, endnotes page, and bibliography.
- Be proofread. I expect the paper to be free from spelling, punctuation, grammar and factual errors.
- Must cite at least 3 references for this paper (one of which can be the textbook) and at least 1 of must be obtained from a scholarly journal in the APUS online library.
- Must not use Wikipedia as a source – Wikipedia is not an appropriate source for college papers.
Assignments completed in a narrative essay or composition format must follow APA guidelines. . An online version of the manual can be found at the .