Learning Goal: I’m working on a psychology and need to help me learn.
For literally thousands of years, people have discussed the answers to questions about reality and the nature of being. The 350 years surveyed thus far in this course have included a broad spectrum of philosophers and psychologists that demonstrate this tradition. This assignment will focus this broad perspective by providing two seminal themes and a few major theorists for further consideration.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least four additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
In a paper (1,500-1,750 words), do the following:
- Contraast the views of Aristotle and Descartes on the relationship between body and mind/soul.
- Contrast the nature of introspection from the vantage points of Titchener, Comte, and Kant.