IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 06/20/23 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation with a minimum of 10 slides (excluding title and reference slides). Your presentation should compare the public health systems of two non-US countries with different health care systems. This activity aims to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the non-US health systems and to increase your knowledge of various health systems worldwide.
Within your presentation, include detailed speaker notes for each slide. Your narrated PowerPoint presentation should use a minimum of four scholarly sources.
Please use Canada and China for assignment
In your narrated PowerPoint presentation,
- Explain the countries populations based on
- Demographics (number, racial makeup, dominant religions, etc.)
- Crime rates
- Drug use and most commonly used illicit drugs
- Access to water/food
- Discuss the type of health systems for each country.
- Determine what features each public health system offers. (What health programs and treatments are truly free?)
- Explain what public health is called in your chosen countries.
- Discuss each populations satisfaction with the health systems.
- Explain the WHO Health System Ranking.
- Compare and contrast two chosen countries. Conclude your presentation based on the following points:
- Determine which system is best, according to you, and why.
- Assess whether the public health offerings of that country are sufficient to care for the needs of the people and why.
- Create an outline for a health care system based on the data and information collected from the selection of the best portions from each system.
- Explain why you feel your combined health system is superior.
Use these bullet points in as your assignments outline. You may use each bullet point as section headings to help you stay organized.
The International Public Health narrated PowerPoint presentation
- must be ten double-spaced slides in length (not including title and references slides) and formatted according to
must include a separate title slide with the following in title case:
- title of the presentation in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.