1. Craft an introduction that tells the story of the information you sought to find and where and how you found it. Tell me the story of your research. Using the first-person “I” is welcome.
2. Summarize the bill’s definition of critical race theoryand where the bill stands in the process of becominglaw
3. Summarize the arguments for the bill (some will be contained in the bill itself and others you’ll find in your further research of the debate over the bill)
4. Summarize the opposition’s arguments against the bill
5. Craft a conclusion that assesses the strengths and weakness of the bill and the arguments for an against it, assesses your own biases (using the info we learned from the Confirmation Bias video), and tells me what you need to learn more about to more fully participate in this debate as an informed citizen.