Please read the case below and construct a 3-4-page paper responding to the below questions. Please note that all work must follow APA 7th edition student paper format. It is expected that you will include at least two references from the course material (book chapter and a journal article, for example) and at least two outside peer-reviewed journals to support your response. Please adhere to the academic integrity policy of the university and the expectations on avoiding plagiarism. Work must be submitted in a Word document with an APA 7th edition Student paper format cover page and a reference page.
Eileen is an 81-year-old white female and has been living in her home for many years. Very recently, she lost sight in her right eye, due to diabetes. She remains active but is not very self-assured in taking public transportation. She was born in Trinidad and arrived in the U.S. when she was a young adult. Much of her life, she has remained an active role in her church and identified as a Seventh-day Adventist. She was involved in her community and participated in choir, too. She has a large family whom she is close with; however, the recent change in her health, due to her eye condition, required her to stay home more often, and she does not visit with them very often. She earned a BA and was working for many years in the Department of Housing near her home. Even though she is relatively active, she claims that she is feeling a bit isolated and removed from her friends. Many of her close friends are also experiencing some challenges with their health, and she claims she is seeing more and more of that happening.
1. Provide a description of the case using a bio-psycho-social framework and using appropriate developmental stages to explain current development of the case.
2. What are the three most important pieces of information pertaining to her development in late adulthood?
3. How can you use the data from the second question to evaluate the development of Eileen?
4. How can you use issues of diversity in this case to assess the client?
5. Evaluate the usefulness of a framework with this or other cases of older adults.
6. Begin your conclusion with how this informs your understanding of the importance of a life course perspective. Also, what is the implication for practice in this case?