Reflection (due by Week 10) [20 marks]
1. Virtual Team: (5 marks)
In this section, you need to describe the workings of your virtual team.
- Name your team.
- Who are your team members, and what are their roles?
- What are the personal objectives for each member?
- What is the collective goal for your team?
- Refer to the four different stages of team building? Have you experienced these stages (discuss)
2. Virtual Tool (5 marks)
In this section, you describe the process of choosing a tool for your virtual team.
- What virtual tool did you use to manage the tasks? (provide pictures)
- Describe the features this tool has (provide pictures).
- Why did you choose these tools? What are the other options?
- Suppose your budget was SAR 10k; how did you use that budget to get the best possible tool?
- How frequently does the team meet? How long is each meeting? (provide photos of the team meetings at different times)
- What are the meeting minutes? How have they been used effectively? (provide an example of your team meeting minutes).
3. Virtual work dynamics (5 marks)
- How did you create a virtual office?
- What are the challenges that you faced in your work? (discuss from different roles perspectives).
- How did you utilize vacation time, holiday times?
- How did you divide the workload?
- What are the challenges that your team faced in communication? (discuss from different roles perspectives).
4. Reports and presentations (5 marks)
- Provide an example of a proposed strategy that your team worked on to make the marketing campaign successful for the international company.
- The report should be 300 words that describe the best practices of doing virtual marketing in Saudi Arabia.
- The report should have an introduction, brief strategy, and conclusion.
- Include graphs and statistics to support your report.
- The international company representative in your team should provide his/her feedback on the report (one or two comments)
- The rest of the team should address those comments.
- Conclude your reflection.
- APA reference system
- About plagiarism
- About plagiarism
Guidelines for the assignment:
- This is a group project (4-5 students in each group), which is part of your course score. It requires effort, collaboration and critical thinking.
- Use the given template below. One mark will be deducted if there is this template is not used.
- Your assignment must be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
- Use at least 3 different references from the SDL.
- Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
- Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
- Use the footer function to insert page number.
- Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
- Your project report length should be between 2000 to 2500 words.