Using the required resources for this module and through research on the subject, develop an essay that provides information on each item below:
- Explain the role of research in the criminal justice system.
- Define criminal behavior and identify the major categories of crime.
- Describe how social scientists collect and analyze information related to criminal activity, perpetrators, and victims of crimes.
- Discuss how social scientists use research to postulate theories of causation and strategies to prevent crime.
- Must be a minimum of 700 words (not including title and reference pages)
- Be formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize an academic voice.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least three (3) scholarly, peer-reviewed, or other credible sources.
- Must document (cite (Links to an external site.)) any information used from sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page (Links to an external site.) that is formatted according to APA style