Please answer the following questions. Respond to each of the following questions with at least 5 thorough sentences per answer. Your analysis should be well thought out, finely edited, and informative. Think of this as practice for your examination writing.
1) By reading the Italian experience of migration, in what ways did the Italian community retain their culture, and in what ways did they adopt an Italian-American ethnicity? Discuss.
2) Between 1867 and 1914, more than 6 million east-central European Catholics settled in the United States. What revolutionary, political, and religious factors led to these people leaving their homeland and migrating to the United States?
3) The Greeks, Jews, and Armenians are called the diaspora people throughout history, migrating away from their homelands due to various factors and pressures around them. Focusing on the Greeks and Armenians from this chapter, what events prompted these people to rethink their circumstances? Once they decided to migrate, did they retain their culture and heritage within their community?
4) European immigrants had to live in a duality, between Old World traditions and their New World surroundings. In what ways did these people have to redefine their ethnic identities?
5) Do you feel as if you have to contend with a multi-ethnic identity? Or perhaps needing to navigate between Old World traditions and New World?
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given