Collaboration Challenges in Public Health Emergency Management Purpose Discussion board assignments provide you the opportunity to share what you have learned in this course, and to learn from your peers by participating in a discussion. Overview This module provides an overview of public health emergency management. Remember, it is important to note the linkage between local public health departments and global government agencies such as the ministry of health, healthcare systems and emergency and disaster preparedness professionals. In times of crisis, all of these entities must collaborate and function together as a team to address at times very large and complicated emergencies. As you read through the article below, take notes so that you can fully engage in the theoretical underpinnings related to the concept of Public Health Emergency Management (PHEM). Use other readings to support your findings.
• Rose, D. A., Murthy, S., Brooks, J., & Bryant, J. (2017). The Evolution of Public Health Emergency Management as a Field of Practice. (Links to an external site.) American Journal of Public Health, 107(S2),S126. In this discussion, you will have an opportunity to discuss your impressions of the assigned reading by Rose et al. 2017 (Links to an external site.). Instructions After reading the article from Rose et al. 2017 discuss the following:
1. What were some of the key drivers in bringing public health and emergency management closer together? How was this accomplished?
2. Explain the challenges of integrating PHEM in global health security. First, you will share your initial discussion post based on the assignment guidelines.
• Submit an analysis • Use course content and external sources to support your thoughts. o Cite using APA style
• Write a 500 – 750-word initial discussion post
• Please be sure to provide references to the peer-reviewed literature. For graduate-level scholarship this is a requirement. I am looking for you to go beyond the assigned readings and use the literature to support your conclusions and analysis. At the graduate level, we are not able to simply assert our opinions but it must be linked to the theories and supported by scholarly work. For this class, in particular, I would like you to support your analysis with the most current literature possible. Use of external non-peer reviewed sources can also be utilized in conjunction with your peer-reviewed sources such as government websites and think tanks.
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given