Eric, a 16-year-old Native American, comes to the walk-in clinic that you staff. Your clinic is managed by Indian Health Services; however, Eric does not live in an authorized and recognized reservation. He was involved in an altercation the previous evening and presents with bruises and a cut on his arm that would have required sutures if he presented earlier. Steri strips were applied and tetanus toxoid was administered. A 10-day supply of antibiotics was given to the patient, due to concerns that he might not have funds to pay for a prescription. Your assessment includes a psychosocial component and you discover that Eric is very depressed, has been abusing alcohol, and his 15-year-old girlfriend is pregnant.
Answer following question:
- What information such as developmental age, population characteristics, culture, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, psychosocial issues, or spiritual needs may impact care and explain why.
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given