George Will in his essay “Income Inequality Benefits Everybody” argues that income inequality is a good thing not only for the rich but for everybody.
For today’s writing assignment, you will NOT be writing an essay. Instead, you will be writing 3 to 4 individual paragraphs. Number each part of your writing (1, 2, 3). This assignment will not be revised. Do not use the internet.
If you copy even part of a sentence from Will’s essay, put it in quotation marks.
1– Write a paragraph in which you summarize in your own words two or three arguments Will uses to support his thesis that income inequality benefits everybody. 7 to 9 sentences.
2- – Choose A or B (not both).
- Some people feel that products of U.S. companies should be made only in the United States.
Will does not agree. Write a paragraph in which you explain Will’s arguments for his view that manufacturing U.S. products in other countries can be a good thing. Do not attack his view. Just explain his arguments. 6 to 8 sentences.
- A monopoly is a company that manufactures much or most of a specific product. Many people think that monopolies will result in more expensive products. Will argues the opposite:– monopolies can result in lower prices for a product. Write a paragraph in which you explain Will’s argument for his view that monopolies can result in lower prices for a product. 6 to 8 sentences. Do not attack his view. Just explain his arguments.
3- Rebuttal (Counter-argument). Write one or two paragraphs in which you attack some of Will’s arguments for his thesis that income inequality benefits everybody. Note that Will’s views in favor of some U.S. products being manufactured abroad and in favor of monopolies are part of his more general view that income equality benefits all. So you can attack one or both of these arguments. 10 to 12 sentences.
1—The better you understand Will’s essay, the higher the score.
2—The more you use your own words and don’t copy from Will’s essay, the higher the score.
3—The better your summaries and (in #3) the better your arguments, the higher the score.
4- The more clearly you express your ideas, the higher the score.
5- The better your proofreading, the higher the score.
6—The more you follow these assignment instructions, the higher the score.
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given