Virtually every multicellular organism, including you, goes from a single-celled fertilized egg to a large, multicellular organism. In this post you will demonstrate an understanding of how the process of mitosis leads to the growth of an organism and how cell differentiation results in the wide variety of specialized cells found in a multicellular organism.
This week’s discussion involves 2 parts. Be sure to respond completely to both prompts in your post.
- How does mitosis explain the process of growth? Can growth occur only through mitosis?
- If every cell in your body is a copy of that original fertilized egg, how is it that some cells are so different than other cells? How does differentiation help explain these different cell types? Cite some specific examples of differentiated (specialized) cells. Please remember to add a question to engage your classmates in the discussion.
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given