- Obtain your DNA sequence from your instructor and analyze it using the software FinchTV. Specifically, import the .ab1 files into the program. Use the chromatograms to edit the sequences (e.g. trim low quality bases from the beginning and end of reads). Low quality bases in the middle of sequences can be replaced by an ‘N’. Once the sequence has been edited, export it as a new .seq file. Take some time editing sequences from other students as well. What nucleotide is present at ~position 146? What does this indicate? Note that a heterozygous site is indicated by two peaks with relatively even intensity. Use Fig. 3 to help determine your genotype.
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given