In ZZ Packer’s short story “Brownies,” a group of African American Girl Scouts encounter a group of White Girl Scouts, Troop 909. After one of the African American girls accuse one of the White Girls Scouts of using a racial slur, they plot to punish the members of Troop 909; that is, until they learn more about the girls in Troop 909.
1. Analyze Packer’s examination of privilege in “Brownies.” Use “White Privilege” by Peggy McIntosh to support or critique Packer’s exploration of privilege.
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given