1. What does it mean to be a scientist-practitioner in the field of counseling? Describe the key knowledge, skills, and abilities of an effective scientistpractitioner.REFERENCE: Balkin, R., & Kleist, D. (2017). Counseling research: A practitioner-scholar approach. Wiley. ISBN-13: 9781119375425
2. Identify and define two different types of research reports. Discuss some of the common challenges that can be found in research reports as applied to counseling research? Provide at least two scholarly references you used to justify your responses.REFERENCE: Balkin, R., & Kleist, D. (2017). Counseling research: A practitioner-scholar approach. Wiley. ISBN-13: 9781119375425
3. Go online and conduct a search for a free assessment test such as the ACE Study, Strong, the Beck Depression Inventory, or something similar. Take the test and evaluate the assessments in which you have participated. What are some insights you gained by using various instruments and strategies throughout this class? How might you apply this knowledge in the future when using assessments in counseling clients?
4. Simon, a 16-year-old male, has always performed adequately in school. This semester his math scores dropped from Bs to Fs, but his other grades have remained Bs. IQ testing with the WAIS-IV revealed that he has an average overall IQ without any major deficiencies. Do these normal findings provide useful diagnostic information? How so? What might be happening with Simon? REFERENCE: Cohen, R. J., & Swerdlik, M. E. (2018). Psychological testing and assessment (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill Companies. ISBN-13: 9781259870507
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given