. Collaborate with them to set three short-term and three long-term goals that would bring more quality to their life. Then collect all the data and write a paper using the following as a guide
. 1. Describe your applicant, including information about their age, gender, general health, and comfort level with the interview.
2. Analyze the QOL survey you performed.
3. Identify three areas of concern that you see involving risk
. 4. Discuss what components of a successful aging theory applies to them.
5. Discuss how this person’s life aligns with qualities of health in the Blue Zones.
6. Collaborate with your participant in creating three short-term and three long-term goals that they feel are most important to improving their quality of life.
7. Describe what you have learned about your role as a nurse practitioner in this setting