“In surgical patients, how does the use of chlorhexidine before a surgical procedure compare to the use of non-chlorohexidine products alter the rate of surgical site infections after surgery?”
1. Correlates research findings to identified clinical issue. (I have provided the articles below)
2. Answer the question stated at the top of page
3. 2-page PowerPoint format using the rule of 7 and the 7×7 Rule says that, for each slide in your presentation, you should use no more than: 7 lines (or bullets) per slide. 7 (or fewer) words per line.
4. With 1 paragraph or more in the speaker notes a with the article referenced APA 7th edition Article 1 Wang, Z., Zheng, J., Zhao, Y., Xiang, Y., Chen, X., Zhao, F., & Jin, Y. (2017). Preoperative bathing with chlorhexidine reduces the incidence of surgical site infections after total knee arthroplasty: A meta-analysis. Medicine, 96(47), e8321. https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000008321 Article 2 Wade, R. G., Bourke, G., Wormald, J. C., Totty, J. P., Stanley, G. H., Lewandowski, A., Rakhra, S. S., Gardiner, M. D., Bindra, R., Sher, M., Thomas, M., Morgan, S. D., Hwang, B., Santucci, W., Tran, P., Kopp, L., Kunc, V., Hamdi, A., Grieve, P. P., … Madhusudan, N. (2021). Chlorhexidine versus povidone–iodine skin antisepsis before upper limb surgery (CIPHUR): An international multicentre prospective cohort study. BJS Open, 5(6). https://doi.org/10.1093/bjsopen/zrab117
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given