Learning Goal: I’m working on a management question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Over the past few decades, one of the most common types of projects within a business is the development of a new piece of software to facilitate a certain facet of business operations. This assignment entails a project concerned with the creation of a new version of business expense software for the entry of, tracking of, and payment of business expenses accrued by organizational members during normal business operations such as reimbursing employees for expenses they personally paid for during their business related travel.
Your first task is to create a risk matrix in EXCEL.
Identify the risks to be addressed with a rational as to why you have chosen these risks from the matrix.
Explain which of the four remediation methodologies you will use for each risk and why.
- Define Quality?
- What does Total Quality Management emphasize?
- State the Deming philosophy.
- What are the major steps for an organization to follow in implementing TQM?
- There is no minimum or maximum required number of pages. Your response will be considered complete, if it addresses each of the components outlined above.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations – If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited. A minimum of 7 sources (excluding the course textbook) from scholarly articles or business periodicals is required.
- Include your best critical thinking and analysis to arrive at your justification
Identify a major public infrastructure project that is either underway, complete, or proposed in your region. This could be a bridge, road, building, or something of that nature. For the project you have identified, think of as many stakeholders and stakeholder groups as you can. Create a three-column table. In column 1, list the stakeholders. In column 2, list what each stakeholder wants to get from the project. In column 3, list the influence each stakeholder has over the project.