Your Literature Review
This assignment measures your progress in mastering the following course competencies:
- Evaluate management theories in both local and global contexts.
- Apply a culture of inquiry to scholarly research and writing.
- Write and present in academically appropriate ways.
Review the literature with a critical eye and find scholarly sources that are relevant and helpful regarding your chosen knowledge management topic. Work to find sources that expand your thinking to a global context.
Review five or more sources you locate (you will need 10 or more sources in your final project). Given your selected knowledge management topic, identify ideas and practices that support and run counter to your thinking, as these are necessary in any research you will conduct.
Write an essay that organizes and summarizes the main ideas and key points from your selected resources. Summarize what you find, critically comparing, contrasting, and evaluating the literature. This assignment is more than simply reporting on what the authors state. It is comparing, contrasting, evaluating, and applying these to your own work.
Write a 45 page essay in which you:
- Relate the information you found to the information you identified in your topic description.
- Indicate briefly how you understand the themes, main ideas, and key points.
- Include a title page with your topic in the title.
- Use in-text citations and a reference list.
- Use paraphrasing as much as possible rather than direct quotations.
- Cite and reference your sources in APA style.
- Demonstrate graduate-level writing mechanics.
- Include a reference list that is in APA format.
- Submit your 45 page essay in the assignment area.
Put your 45 page essay through SafeAssign before you submit it as an assignment.