Synthesize the information from your previous assignments and create an executive summary in which you present your full marketing plan. References are required.
Write a professional 1-2 page executive summary in which you:
- Discuss the goals and objectives, including how they can be measured and applied to customers, clients, and employees.
- Discuss the key components of an environmental analysis, determining the status of external factors that will impact the company’s offerings.
- Discuss the consumer analysis that identified the target market and how the company will meet the needs of the consumers in a competitively superior way.
- Describe the marketing mix based on analysis of the market, environment, consumers, and SWOT.
- Use at least two sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the or review .
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create an executive summary based on a marketing plan that will guide a company’s marketing strategy.